Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Lots of Ice!!!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I woke up this morning. There was so much ice outside. The braches on the trees outside my window are bending down. It sure is beautiful.

We took our time getting to Kids R Kids West Chester today. The roads were not really that bad it was more the rain and mist coming from other cars. We arrived on time to head to the Kangaroom and Koala classes. Due to the weather,only about 10 friends were there. We had a good time and those who didn't make it were missed!

Yesturday, at Maineville I must say that we had such a wonderful time. The Monkeys and the Sharks were so polite. We even got a lot of hugs!! The Butterfly class enjoyed Storytime while eating their morning snack. Nothing like a little snack time entertainment.

We will be taking Wednesday and Thursday off to rest. We will be at Fairfield on Friday

See you all soon!!!

Auntie Em and Wee Mr. Wiggins

No comments: