Monday, March 17, 2008

Easter Bunny, Book Fair, and Hugs!!!

Today I was at the Maineville Campus!! I am always blown away by the warm welcomes I receive when I come into the classrooms! I always enjoy visiting and sharing wonderful books with the children.

Last week I read, "Don't Let the Pigeon Drive The Bus" by Mo Willems. It was especially a big hit with the Monkey classroom at Maineville. So today, I was looking through the books at the bookfair and found the sequel called "Don't let the Pigeon Stay Up Late". I read it to the Monkey classroom! It was enjoyed by all.

Attention Maineville Families: Don't forget to stop by the Scholastic Book Fair Located by the Front Desk!!!!

Bookfairs at Fairfield and West Chester will be in May. Stay tuned for more information!

I had a great time attending the Toddler Eggstravaganza! The children got the opportunity to play games, decorate an Easter Bag and of course hunt for eggs! The Easter Bunny made an apprearance as well! Check out the pictures!!!


No comments: